Pages

Nov 25, 2011

I Don't Love You




If my miserable love
which has been cringed
in an icy bed
feels cold deadly
due to loneliness now,
know that it's beacause
you're  always so insecure
and afraid of life.

That's why I don't love you.

If my everlasting hopeless struggle
in a roadhouse yard
fades headlong
due to tiredness now,
know that it's because
you're always so insoluble
and can't run the risk of tomorrow.

That's why I won't love you. 

Original Poem SEVMİYORUM SENİ
Written by METİN ALTIOK
Translated by Sihirli Yazılar

10 yorum:

Carole Anne Carr said...

Absolutely marvellous as ever.

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Thanks Carole. Your comments are always important for me.

EdebiMevzulaR said...

the author of the spirits of the revolution
sağol Beyhan, emegine sağlık can.

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Bugüne kadar nasıl atladım bu şairi. Esin kaynağı oldun, Gabi. Sen sağol.

Gardener in the Distance said...

I haven't heard from you for a long time, Sihirli. I hope everything is alright for you in Turkey. A wonderful poem you have given us.

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Welcome Faisal! Nice to see you here. No problem in my life. I just haven't felt like translating anything for a long time. Thanks for your visit and comment. And I'm happy that you've liked the poem.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello dear.

Thanks for the translation.

Kindest regards,
Mike

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Welcome Mike. I'm really happy for your visit and comment. Thanks indeed.

oyumben said...

Çok başarılı. :)

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Teşekkürler:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...