Pages

Apr 3, 2011

You Are My Nothing



You are my nothing
so that quite less than my writings.
Are you nobody? I don't know even what you are,
something whiter than it has to be.
You are my nothing.
Your existence or absence can't be realised.

I think you're over the old harbour.
How does it feel to be a star for my darkness
which you've drawn on the glass with your lips?
Barely finding a college girl's sleep in the autumn hotels
whose loneliness is savagely ugly,
who becomes savagely coward towards morning
and gives her ears quickly for the phone bells.

You are my nothing,
not even one making love that I've lived
and still taking place in an empty novel page.
Are you nobody? I don't know even what you are.
Something which even many screams can't delete
at a train's window which is already absent.

You are my nothing
being half like an unknown song
and wet like a rainy tree.
Are you nobody? I don't know even what you are.
Something which I call in my sleep
crying with my childhood voice.

You are my nothing. 

Sen benim hiçbir şeyimsin - şiir çevirisi
Original poem: ATTİLA İLHAN
Translated by Sihirli Yazılar

0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...