Pages

Apr 14, 2011

The Stranger


Which heaven did I come into this hell from?
That every misery is for me, every pain belongs to me.
Axes have cruelly catched my body, 
Look! That fallen family tree is me.

Forget me someday, just like you do every lie
Spit my name to the streets as blood 
But as long as you live, like an ulser
The thing which will ache inside you is me. 

Like an old deserted city,
He's living without you dying,   
Blazing with your longing and melting.
This stranger who you loved once is me.

Original Poem YABANCI Written by ÜMİT YAŞAR OĞUZCAN
Translated by Sihirli Yazılar

2 yorum:

Ranita Azul said...

A veces miramos la vida de esta forma porque ella es sólo un pasar de cada día, así que lo que vale la pena del tiempo que vivamos, es el instante mejor que pudimos regalarnos a nosotros . Un cordial saludo.

Elisa

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Yes, sometimes we may all feel so. Thanks, Ranita.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...