Pages

Apr 3, 2011

The Illusion


Sometimes disappears, sometimes appears to me
If I say that it exists, I can't touch and hold.
If I convince myself that it doesn't exist, I feel.
Either a dream or a reality which I can't solve.  

Sometimes too far away to me like a star in the galaxy.
Sometimes almost my shadow next to me. 
Sometimes a very sweet dream, sometimes a real nightmare.
Either true or untrue which I don't believe.

Sometimes a blue mirage, sometimes  pink-coloured
Sometimes  waves of the sea, sometimes a seasparkle
Sometimes a faint picture, sometimes smashed to smithereens in life
Even if I want to, I can't get rid of it.



İlüzyon - şiir çevirisi
Original poem: SALİH ÇETİN
Translated by Sihirli Yazılar


0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...