Pages

Apr 22, 2011

Getting Rid of Me


As long as you say "no", I can't give up you 
I run after you out of breath
What I eat three times a day are your lips
I drink the time from your eyes.

When the night comes, I get so happy
That your shadow falls upon the walls
Your neck gets longer away at me 
Your beautiful nape becomes even more beautiful.

I take your shadow's clothes off
Your beauty comes up then 
Also those lines, triangles and circles
Those things you've hidden from me

All of them appear one by one
While you're sleeping, away from you
We share the same pillow every night 
As I'm in a bed, you're in another. 

You've seen that you grieved again
From kissing, making love and getting tired
Then just say "yes" and get rid of 
From being mine every night in this way.  

Original Poem BENDEN KURTULMAK 
Written by ÜMİT YAŞAR OĞUZCAN
Translated by Sihirli Yazılar 

0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...