Pages

Apr 3, 2011

Even If I Have No More Breath To Cry Out



When you wake up every morning,
Suppose that I'm with you.
So everything becomes easier all at once.
Maybe I come suddenly.

Don't allow of your tears,
It's not possible to influence on the memories.
Instead of living in the present,
You're still cross with tomorrow.

Even if I have no more breath to cry out,
My hands reach out to your place.  
Even if my eyes can't see, I still find you.
Even if my heart has stopped, believe me that it still beats with you.

Every beautiful thing ends quickly.
Yesterday's flowers have already withered.
Neither friends nor the happy days passed through are always together with us.

Love is different from all these,
It comes back from far away.
Sometimes by a sound or a song,
It starts from a scratch at once.

Even if I have no more breath to cry out,
My hands reach out to your place.
Even if my eyes can't see, I still find you.
Even if my heart has stopped, believe me that it still beats with you.

Haykıracak nefesim kalmasa bile - şarkı sözü çevirisi
Original lyrics: FİKRET ŞENEŞ
Translated by Sihirli Yazılar

0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...