Pages

Apr 27, 2011

Briefly...


RUSH

Not living but
This rush will kill me. 

***

MY LOVE

I wrote your name neither on the ground nor on the sky
I wrote your name, my love
ON MY HEART...

***

2=1

Don't ask in vain "Who is it?"
It's me, just me. 
But such a "me" coming to your door that
Entirely "you". 

***

THE REAL VALUE

The real value is not the one who fills the emptiness by coming;
It's the one who creates an emptiness by going. 

***

SEED

I should say such a word that  
Another one should not stay out. 

***

ULTRA

When I attribute  a thousand meanings 
To a single word,
I will call out to you. 

*** 

THE NOTE I'VE HUNG ON THE WALL

He says he'll wait for you until he dies,
Silly! 
I don't already die while I'm waiting for you...
If I wait...

***

THE TABLE

I invited, they came. 
I would die if they didn't take their seats. 
They did but I still died.  
They didn't understand.

Original Poems TELAŞ, AŞKIM, 2=1, GERÇEK DEĞER, TOHUM, ULTRA, DUVARA ASTIĞIM, MASA
Written by ÖZDEMİR ASAF
Translated by Sihirli Yazılar 

2 yorum:

Artistic Communism said...

Ve bir kağıt daha duştü dizlerinden...Yoruldu dedim,üç gün bir şey asmayınce:))

daha az kanarım
geldiğin gibi gidersen
ki bir gün gideceksin
bende kaldığını bilmeden...

aha bu da benim 2=1:)

Sihirli Yazılar said...

Ooo, seninki daha güzel yahu:))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...